Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gratitude and 2012 Goals

Firstly I want to start out with what I am Grateful for at this time:

1. My Salvation
2. My Parents
3. My Children and my Grandchildren
4. My Dogs that love unconditional and have taught me how to love myself.
5. My friends and extended family that I have over at 2Peas. There are so many loving and talented ladies that I am happy to have as an extended part of my family.

So with all that in mind - my goals for 2012 are J.O.Y

Jesus
Others
Yourself

I want to spend more time in the Word and in Prayer and with other who share the love of the Lord.

Others - honor and lift them up and be kind. Go back to the Golden Rule

Yourself - treat myself as a person - work through the depression and weight issues. Take care of myself and quit worrying about what others think. Know that I Matter to God!

I hope and pray that everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: