Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

WOW! I can't believe it is finally here. I just took the tree skirt off the bottom of the tree to sweep around it and so much grit and hair from the dogs fell off. Into the washer it went - since all the gifts have been taken to my mothers, I thought - lets just take down the tree. But I will not be all humbug till tomorrow night! I am so ready to have my house back to normal (what ever that is)!

I finished the album for my roommate and she looked at it and said Thank You - its beautiful. She is really depressed as she hasn't heard from her children. Her birthday was the 10th and now with Christmas - its their loss.

Prayers and good wishes to all the friends and family.

Gratitude List:

1. My family and that we are going to be together tomorrow to celebrate His birth
2. My health is improving - getting feeling back in my face
3. Christmas is almost over - the commercial side of it
4. Going to Candle light services tonight to honor our Savior
5. My family and friends both near and far

No comments: