Friday, December 9, 2011

Bronchitis

I haven't been feeling well so I went to the doctor yesterday and I am having another bout of bronchitis. I remember now why I hate taking steroids. I have been up ALL night. I have a Christmas Luncheon to go to today so there is no way that I can sleep. I am calling the doctor to see if I can take the darn things at night - I am up during the day anyway. It is one of those where you take 6 one day, then 5, then 4 till you reach the last day of taking 1.

I have my portfolio to finish, 2 matchbook albums to make, 2 wedding portfolio albums to make and I haven't done squat for my DD. I think that will turn into my annual Christmas one that I put the family pictures in. I need to be more organized. I was much better when I was working. I had a handle on time management. Oh yeah - I am also making plastic canvas place mats for my mother. How many days till Christmas?

Gotta get off from here and get started on the day.

No comments: