Thursday, June 13, 2013

One of those weeks

Ever have one? 

Last Saturday my Daughter and I went to several yard sales and I scored some awesome deals.  Got a jewelry holder for $1.00 and a 2 piece tool box on wheels -for $3.00 and both will be put away for Christmas presents.  Need to paint the outside of the tool box and clean it out. Also got a red cookie jar for free and when I put it through the dishwasher all the paint came off in the bottom of my dishwasher.  So now my pretty red cookie jar is white and my dishwasher is red!

I also got some red charger plates to use in my July 4th tablescape (actually set it for Memorial day) and they were $1.00

So I was going to take pictures of all of it - but my camera batteries have died and they are not in stock at Walgreens or Wal-Mart so I couldn't replace them when I went to the store yesterday.  I will try Target today!  If I find the battery - I will take pictures and post tonight or tomorrow morning.

I decided to work in the yard, used the weed eater around the house and then started to trim one of the bushes beside the door and accidentally stirred up not one but two wasps nest. Needless to say - after I doused the bush - I moved on to another one on the other side of the entrance to the house and it is full of these huge bull ants.  Think it is time for these to go down to the ground and find something else to put there. I was stung and bit several times. 

Well - here's hoping you have a better week than I am having!!!

No comments: