Monday, June 17, 2013

Oh Happy Day

I have been trying since before Memorial Day to get pictures of my tablescape in the main dining area.  Camera battery is dead and I cannot find a replacement in any of the stores - finally found a rechargeable one on-line.

Anyway - got the cell phone and took some pictures - downloaded them to the computer and couldn't find them anywhere.  After several minutes of frustration, I walked away from the computer. 

Fast forward 12 hours and here they are.

Tabalecloth was purchased at WalMart - plates and cups which look like paper plates are actually plastic and I bought them at the Target $ Spot.  I totally love the look:



The red charger plates I bought at a yard sale for $1.00 and I made a little arrangement from some Red, White and Blue flowers I had.  I will keep this table scape until after the 4th of July.  Maybe all summer as I totally love it.

No comments: