Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Goals for 2008

I wanted to post my goals for 2008. I started off with 5 and now have 6 that I really want to work on.

2008 Goals

1. Give God what is right – not what is left. Set up a budget putting God first and working to pay off all debt by end of the year.

2. Devote time every day for Gods word and communicating with God. Tuning out every thing except his voice in this still time.

3. Stop letting other people decide my happiness. Work on controlling my anger and be the type of person that is pleasing to God – Not Wal-Mart personnel or what ever career path I am lead down.

4. Scrap the spiritual challenge on Faith Sisters plus work on back log of pictures. Realize it is ok to toss some of them – because the memories will be there.

5. Strengthen my relationship with my family. Including re-locating and de-cluttering and making the residence a home.

6. Learn to be a better listener and more pro-active instead of re-active.

No comments: