Monday, January 28, 2013

Craft Room Organization

Since the first part of the month I have been on an organizing frenzy.  The latest project was my craft room and while it is not complete (saw some things that need to be done still) I am posting pictures.  Please note - this is picture heavy.

Lets start with the before shots:









 Now the after:











Like I said I still have some tweaking and organizing to do - but for the most part it is done.

I went to the Dollar Tree and purchase the green and yellow baskets and made labels with my computer and a business card template and labeled 90% of the baskets/boxes.

For my magazines I put a couple of milk crates on their side.

The longer ribbons are hung on a peg shelf in the closet.  Scraps of ribbon are on the shelf in plastic candy jars as are the silk flower bits.  Other flowers are in the closet on the top shelf.

All my empty albums are in containers on a shelf.

Stamps and stamp pads have their shelf as well.

The black metal thing was being tossed out at work and I told them to put it in my car.  I was originally going to use it in the garage but it fits perfect next to the file cabinet and holds rolls of ribbon and jars of do-dads.

Any questions - please ask.  Thanks for looking




No comments: