Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrapbook Expo

Back from 2 days of shopping at the Expo and 2 flea markets with my daughter. We had such a great time. Yeah there were moments of frustration for us both as there were so many people in each tiny booth you couldn't shop! But we saw everything and made decisions as to which booths we wanted to re-attend. Got some great stuff!

The 2nd best part (other than being away one on one with my daughter) was getting to meet Angela 9aka griperang0 and her daughter Rachel from 2 peas and SCS. I also met another lady and her daughter from SCS but for the life of me can't remember her name right now.

Got an email stating I was approved for a Pell Grant and Financial Aid at PHCC - so will be checking into their medical program. I think I am going for a CNA first then I can work either in a doctors office or with Hospice until I get my RN degree and pass the test.

No comments: