Tuesday, March 18, 2008

O Happy Day

I have been juggling several projects, problems and demands on my time these past few weeks as well as suffering from migraines and my fibro flaring. Well DUH! Both of those medical conditions are because I am not eating right, drinking enough water/fluids and not resting properly. Going to bed with my head racing in thought is not good.

So today, I have ask the Lord to take the load off of me. Not that I can't handle the load, I just can't carry it all. Instead of trying to do a total room makeover in a day - I have broken it down into area/slots of time.

I studied to be a professional organizer and I can pretty much organize paperwork or offices or homes of others - but like a plumber or a mechanic - my home needs a professional organizer.

I have to remember - to let go and let GOD show me what I need here on this earth!

No comments: